X Bloom can be used in addition to other types of fertilizers. X Bloom contains all the vitamins and minerals the plant needs; Therefore, it is a universal stimulator suitable for all types of plants since no basic nutrients have been added.
it can be easily distributed along with the standard fertilizer and does not increase the EC value. use X Bloom weekly at the beginning of flower creation. The dose depends on the size of the plants as well as the intensity of light.
- stimulates flowering in an explosive way.
- stimulates the formation of ATP.
- increases resistance to disease.
- increases resistance to stress.
- Restore damaged plants.
- stimulates the production of flowering hormones.
- does not contain heavy metals.
- stimulates chlorophyll production on a large scale.
- increases energy production; The plant will need more Co2.
- stimulates the creation of flowers as well as the development of flowering.
- stimulates the absorption of bivalent ions such as calcium (Ca2 +) and iron (Fe2 +).
- is non-toxic and ecological; does not contain preservatives dangerous to the environment.
- suitable for all types of growing media such as rock wool, earth, perlite, pu molds, coconut fiber, etc.
- Can be distributed along with standard fertilizer and does not increase EC value.
- does not have an expiration date.
How to use:
Apply daily from the 2nd week of flowering. Water daily as needed. Be careful with possible overdose.
store in a dark place and protected from frost. if the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse with water. Keep out of reach of children.
The marine polysaccharide acts as a nutrient in the cell walls of insects, crustaceans and shellfish, guaranteeing the stability of the shell. After cellulose, the CBp protein is the most common polymer found on Earth. Chemically speaking, it is similar to cellulose and, like it, this polymer is very resistant. it greatly stimulates the formation of chlorophyll and has a strong influence on the formation of ATp (citric acid cycle). it increases the assimilation of the plant and, consequently, reduces the surface temperature of the leaves. CBp includes products that strengthen the cell wall and vitamins, minerals and essential microelements. it stimulates the absorption of elements with a positive charge of 2, such as calcium (Ca2 +) and iron (Fe2 +). Chlorophyll creates ATp (adenosine triphosphate), the energy carrier of the plant, through light. Both the condition and the productivity of the plant are determined, to a large extent, by the amount of ATp. A greater amount of chlorophyll increases the storage capacity of the vacuoles. some of the plant’s nutrients are used directly for the structure of a plant and are temporarily stored in the vacuoles (such as a coal mine) of plant cells so they can be used more quickly when needed. The greater the amount of chlorophyll, the better the abosorción and the use of the different minerals and microelements.
Vitamins can be produced and used in several different places. These can even be in the same cell, but also in totally different places. Therefore, vitamins can also serve as a signaling molecule. The cell absorbs most of the vitamins to perform their work alone there. Therefore, the response to the production of vitamins, needs much more time than in the case of hormones. By adding vitamins to the plant through nutrition, processes can be controlled. Excess vitamins are unlikely to occur because plants degrade them quickly. The risk of an overdose is, therefore, non-existent.
Vitamins have been added in some of our products.
EC-Fertiliser type E.2.1
Cu 1,2000%, Zn 0,7080%, Mn 0,6360%, Fe 0,0750%.
Salicylic acid, Niacin, Amino acids, Maritime biopolymer (chitosan).